Make it a day to remember!
Admit it, you've thought about this day – a lot! We can make that happen for you. Promise.
It's your day.
We're here to make it shine.
Get hitched surrounded by fresh air and love.
Same Sex Weddings
Love is love.
We can make your wedding dreams come true.
Simple or elaborate weddings that honor your family and traditions.
Big wedding or small, your family and friends will be comfortible and have fun.
Bring Your own style.
We’ve got you covered.
- “The WOW on my face when we walked into the room was one of my favorite moments of my wedding day.”
- “Thank you for making our reception a stress-free enjoyable time (which went by way too fast)!”
- “The food was also absolutely delicious. I haven’t had one guest tell me otherwise.”
- “The grounds were beautiful, the ballroom looked amazing, and everyone loved the food!”
- “The staff was absolutely amazing. They exceeded what I could of ever dreamed my wedding would be.”
- “Not sure which meal we enjoyed more, wedding night or rehearsal dinner. Never received more compliments about food over the course of the 2 days. Great job by the chefs there!”
Why share your day with us?
- Our event and culinary staff have won multiple awards and won't stop exceeding your expectations until we say bon voyage.
- Stunning views from our balconies, adjacent to the ballroom.
- Gorgeous backdrops for your photos and video.
- We are located just 30 minutes from TF Green and 15 from downtown Providence. Perfect for out of town guests.
- Many of our wedding couples also choose us for their Rehearsal dinner and Bridal Shower.
Kirkbrae is proud to have won numerous Best of Rhode Island Monthly Magazine awards: Best Wedding Caterer, 2016; Best Wedding Planner, 2016 and 2017 for Kirkbrae's Tiffany Marsocci; and Best Classic Wedding Venue, 2017.
"Fall in Love with Autumn Weddings" Kirkbrae is featured in a recent edition of The Valley Breeze Newspaper. Written by Brittany Ballantyne, the article features Kirkbrae wedding planner Tiffany Marsocci, and highlights the beauty of autumn weddings at Kirkbrae Country Club. Read the full article
Tiffany Marsocci Featured in Engaged Magazine. Kirkbrae's own Tiffany Marsocci was recently interviewed by Rhode Island Monthly's Engaged Magazine. Featured in the magazine's "Ask the Expert" section, Tiffany talks about her job here at Kirkbrae, and answers many common (and not-so-common) questions that couples have about planning their big day. Read the entire article on enganedri.com
If you'd like more information contact Tiffany at 401-333-1300 Ext. 245, or fill out our contact form