The Kirkbrae swim team mission is to provide the proper stroke technique to the Kirkbrae community. We place emphasis on proper body position, efficient kicking and learning to swim forward by creating the minimal resistance. We strive on creating good sportsmanship, perseverance and determination. We want children to be their best in and out of the pool. In order to be a member of the Kirkbrae swim team, a swimmer must be able to swim one length of the pool. Swim team try out date will be the first day of the season.
Practice: Monday through Thursday from 8:30am - 9:30am
Swim Season: Monday, June 24th- Thursday, August 1
Registration fee includes:
- Kirkbrae Krocs bathing suit
- Kirkbrae Krocs swimming sweatshirt
- Kirkbrae Krocs swimming long sleeved t-shirt
- "Monday Funday" activities (6)
- End of Season Banquet & Glow in the Dark Party
- Participation Certificate & Medal
In the event of inclement weather swim lessons will be relocated to POD's facility at 111 Commercial Way in East Providence, RI.