Established in 1961 and completely renovated in 2008, Kirkbrae Country Club features an 18-hole Championship golf course, an Olympic-size swimming pool, a fully equipped health facility, a 400 seat banquet facility and a 240 seat member dining area. The Club is open year round and operates seven days a week.
Today, some fifty years after it first opened, Kirkbrae has emerged as one of the finest country clubs in New England, and has become a premier choice for weddings, banquets, and corporate events. Serving all of southeastern New England, Kirkbrae Country Club offers the perfect atmosphere with fabulous and unparalleled service.
Kirkbrae offers a full range of golfing and social memberships designed to meet the individual needs of each member. Visit our Membership Options page for more information about the type of membership that's right for you.
- Banquet accommodations for up to 400 guests
- 18-hole championship golf course
- PGA-certified pro shop
- Men's & women's locker rooms with steward services
- State-of-the-art health/fitness facility
- Personal training and massage therapy
- USTA & RITA certified tennis instructors and programs
- Olympic-sized swimming pool and family programs
- Award-winning culinary team
- First-class dining service
- Corporate meeting facilities & golf outings
- USGA and RIGA affiliation
- Club Managers Association of America affiliation
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America affiliation